Counseling is available for the following issues:
post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Rates & Insurance
In-Network Insurance accepted: Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Care First Blue Choice, Aetna, United Healthcare, APS, EAP panels, Com Psych. Please check with your insurance to determine coverage.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my insurance cover?
- Is prior authorization required?
- What is my co-pay or co-insurance?
- Does my mental health insurance include coverage for group counseling? What is my co-pay?
Client is responsible for paying co-pay or co-insurance at the time of counseling session. Cash, checks, and credit cards are accepted.
Cancellation Policy: 24 hours notice is required for canceling appointments. Client will be responsible for the cost of the full session if notice is not given.