[text_block style=”style_1.png” align=”left”]In-Network Insurance accepted:
Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Care First Blue Choice, Aetna, United Healthcare, APS, Coventry Healthcare of Delaware, Magellan, some EAP panels, NCAS, Value Options, Com Psych
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my insurance cover?
- Is prior authorization required?
- What is my co-pay or co-insurance?
Client is responsible for paying co-pay or co-insurance at the time of counseling session. Cash or check is accepted. No credit cards at this time.
Cancellation Policy: 24 hours notice is required for canceling appointments. Client will be responsible for the cost of the full session if notice is not given.